Treasury Service Center Officer @ FMO
The Hague – Full-time
FMO is looking for a full time Treasury Service Centre Officer who plays a core role in FMO’s financial market operation. As a gatekeeper of FMO’s treasury back office, the candidate is responsible for managing financial product settlements and payments derived from FMO’s projects in emerging markets. The candidate also manages FMO’s derivatives settlement and collateral management in compliance with the market regulations such as EMIR. The candidate takes an active role to contribute to FMO’s treasury continuing to achieve operational excellence. The candidate is the key contact point for the Treasury Front Office, Legal, Finance, Mid Office and Risk Management departments.
- Processing transactional settlement of various financial products such as bonds, swaps, FX, NDF, deposit, and etc in compliance with the market regulations;
- Documentation on issuance under bond programs and communicating with involved parties such as Legal, Treasury, brokers, and agencies;
- Building and maintaining contact internally (Treausury, MO, Legal) as well as externally (other financial institutions)
- Processing payments and custody transactions;
- Processing collateral exchanges via TriMargin;
- Participating in internal & external audits;
- Reviewing and filing of transaction confirmations;
- Maintaining team SharePoint and documentations such as static data management request forms and transaction confirmations;
- Participating in the document digitalization process.
- University or bachelor degree – preferably economics or business or equivalent;
- At least three years of relevant work experience in a financial institution, preferably in a treasury middle/back office;
- Good knowledge in financial market products;
- Experience with financial market systems such as SWIFT, TriResolve and Wallstreet Suite;
- Experience with transaction settlements in bonds, swaps, FX, NDF, deposit, and etc.;
- Good knowledge in Excel and VBA;
- Written and oral fluency in English;
- Commitment to FMO’s mission and values.
- A team player;
- A good administrator;
- Good with numbers;
- Process and goal oriented;
- Proactive and independent;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Willing to learn and self-motivated.
Although we prefer candidates with knowledge and experiences in the financial market, ambitious individuals with strong qualification and willingness to learn are welcomed to apply.
What’s in it for you?
Besides a competitive salary and secondary benefits, we offer you a job on global scale in a challenging environment. A professional career and all the support you will need for both your professional and personal development. But most of all we offer a truly unique opportunity to make a difference for those who need it most.
Good to know
We will only consider applications submitted via the website in English and accompanied with a motivation letter.
For further information, please contact Arlette Fraai, e-mail email@example.com.View job description | apply online