Treasury Operations Specialist @ Philips
Amsterdam – Full-time
The Treasury Operations Specialist is responsible for executing the operational activities at Corporate Treasury. This role requires knowledge and experience with Treasury operations, Treasury IT system(s) and Project management skills.
You are responsible for
- Operate, manage and develop the treasury operations, including the relevant processes and IT systems/tools;
- Execution of Treasury Operations activities covering all Treasury operational activities;
- Serve internal customers as part of the center of expertise in all Treasury operational areas with a special focus on quality;
- Ensure a solid, well-designed and operating control framework in compliance with SOX/internal control standards;
- Development, improvement, and implementation of Philips Treasury related business processes, often in cooperation with colleagues from neighboring disciplines;
- Continuous process improvement of Treasury related processes;
- Establish and maintain bank relationships relevant for the scope of activities, manage and oversee related bank documentation, testing, and aftercare;
- Coordinate the project implementation in close cooperation with the business;
- Resolve operational escalations when process issues arise.
You are a part of
The Treasury Operations team is responsible for the operational activities within Corporate Treasury. Philips Corporate Treasury department is well advanced, using latest technologies and perceived best in class compared to other large global companies. Treasury Operations covers global cash management, central payment services, and In-house bank, treasury settlements, and static data maintenance/support. This is a full-time role based in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Finance related education;
- Basic knowledge of Financial instruments;
- Worked for a minimum of 2 years in A/P or banking environment;
- Accurate, responsible and able to work under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, pro-activeness and delivery focus;
- Problem-solving mentality; flexible attitude towards work and multitasking ability;
- IT literate with strong SAP (FI/ R3) and MS Excel skills is pre.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise-wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.