Treasury Manager @ Ralph Lauren
Amsterdam – Full-time
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced, energetic, passionate and results driven Treasury Manager to join our Ralph Lauren International Treasury Center in Amsterdam.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for a variety of Treasury related assignments which could include any of the following areas: cash and liquidity management, cash forecasting, foreign exchange management, investments, intercompany funding and netting, compliance and back office operations. Are you looking for a challenging role which enables you to take the initiative and show your talent?
Key accountabilities of the role
• Managing day to day cash receipts, disbursements and funds across bank accounts and pool structures globally
• Completing cashflow forecast and analysis against the actuals
• Executing foreign exchange trades and managing foreign exchange exposure
• Managing intercompany loans, funding and netting of intercompany transactions
• Overseeing bank account documentation and compliance with banking regulations
• Assisting with foreign cash repatriation, dividend and capital planning transactions
• Supporting Accounting, Tax, Financial Planning, Internal Audit and other functions as they relate to treasury transactions
• Ad hoc financial analysis, systems enhancement, automation and improvement of various processes
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate has at least 6 years of Treasury experience in a similar role, gained in a fast paced environment. Experience with Treasury systems such as IT2 and 360T is an advantage. Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage various tasks and projects is a must. This position requires a self-motivated and energetic individual with a strong desire to improve processes. The successful candidate has solid analytical skills and excellent communication skills in English. Cash Management or Treasury qualification is a plus.