Treasury Intern @ TomTom
Amsterdam – Internship
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in finance to join our Treasury team as Treasury Intern. You will support the Treasury team in a variety of Treasury-related processes and assignments, which include cash management, internal reporting and back office operations.
‘Five years from now we’ll be active in areas we haven’t yet dreamed of’.Harold Goddijn, CEO TomTom.
TomTom empowers movement. Every day millions of people around the world depend on TomTom to make smarter decisions. Would you like to contribute in designing and developing innovative products that make it easy for people to keep moving towards their goals?
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds in finance to join our Treasury team as Treasury Intern. You will support the Treasury team in a variety of Treasury-related processes and assignments, which include cash management, internal reporting and back office operations.The Treasury team works closely with various departments within TomTom such as
- Financial Shared Services Centre
- Legal, Operations and Tax.
This adds to the opportunity of gaining a broader insight into these areas, making the role an excellent stepping stone to become an all-round finance professional.
What do we expect from you?
To be a successful Treasury Intern, this is the kind of profile we have in mind
- Bachelor or Master student in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- A dynamic, highly motivated, and friendly individual;
- Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal);
- Problem solving, analytical skills;
- Creative thinker with a strong willingness to bring added value;
- Hands-on attitude – well organized – results focused;
- You should be enrolled as a student for the complete duration of the internship;
- You should only apply if you are an EU citizen due to working permit regulations.
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge field of digital mapping, traffic and navigation solutions;
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international environment, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures;
- 5 months internship contract (1 Mar 2018 – 1 Aug 2018);
- 500 Euros per month (Gross based on full time work).
Who are we?
Our map-based components include map content, online map-based services, real-time traffic, and navigation software. Our consumer products include PNDs, navigation apps, and GPS sport watches. Our main business products are custom in-dash navigation systems and a fleet management system, which is offered to fleet owners as an online service with integrated in-vehicle cellular devices.Our business consists of four customer facing business units Automotive, Licensing, Telematics and Consumer.
For the full story about the vacancy or procedure, please click on the apply button, and go to www.tomtom.com/careersView job description | apply online