Treasury Documentation Specialist @ Abbott
Zwolle – Full-time
The European Treasury Center (ETC) of Excellence is a recently formed department that is responsible for Strategic Treasury activities for multiple European entities. For the European Treasury Center, we are looking for a: Treasury Documentation Specialist.
Abbott is a global healthcare company committed to helping people live not just longer, but better. We employ around 94,000 people in 150 countries with a diverse portfolio spanning pharmaceuticals, nutrition, diagnostics and devices.
At Abbott, you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world through challenging and rewarding work as part of a highly successful and trusted organization that is shaping the future of health. Realize your potential!
The European Treasury Center (ETC) of Excellence is a recently formed department that is responsible for Strategic Treasury activities for multiple European entities. The focus of the ETC is to create efficient, standardized treasury processes across the divisions and affiliates as appropriate for the business. The main tasks are the managing of foreign currency exposures; managing bank relationships, systems, and documentation, and manage cash flows and investments. The department reports into Corporate International Treasury based in Chicago, USA.
The ETC Treasury specialist is team player with outstanding organizing and communication skills. He /she should be able to operate in a demanding and changing environment and in the interactions become an advocate of the ETC and a partner to internal and external business partners. The Treasury (Documentation) Specialist will become an authority on Treasury and documentation related topics and be able to organize and oversee the implementation of changes and flow of documents.
What are your responsibilities and tasks?
- Prepare and review bank documentation for different European entities.
- Oversee the document flow and implementation of changes internally and externally
- Be responsible for the properly archiving of documents both physical and electronically.
- Setup and maintain bank account details in the BA webportal
- Prepare monthly treasury reports
- Perform supporting tasks to the exposure analyst team.
- Be a professional partner for our banking relations externally and to our internal partners.
What kind of background we are looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in the Finance area
- 1 – 3 years of work experience in a treasury related role is required
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Fluent in German both spoken and written is a plus
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Adapts easy to quickly changing environments
- Able to work independent
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via our website (https://www.jobs.abbott/) with your resume and letter of application. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Meltem Cakir, firstname.lastname@example.org.View job description | apply online