Treasury Consultant @ Micro Focus
Amstelveen – Full-time
Provides and uses cash and FX trade execution to help manage short term liquidity needs for Entco Holding Finance BV (“Finco”). Handles cash management, working capital, foreign currency management and money market investment as well as, identifies and manages financial, organizational, and operational risks for the Finco. Assists with development of organizational financial policies, conducts ad hoc model analysis and assessments and works with other units within the Finance function.
- Leverages Treasury expertise to oversee the day to day operations of Entco Holding Finance BV (Finco) and the various cash pools it operates across the globe.
- Responsible for the financial health of the “Finco” and oversight of its compliance requirements to include but not be limited to local reporting requirements, documentation to support financial transactions, and participation in the transfer pricing exercises of the participants.
- Performs various ad hoc analysis as required to perform various reporting requirements, test the efficiency of the Finco, remaining organization, and ensure compliance with policy.
- Contributes to and drives global treasury projects that realize efficiencies for the company in multiple countries, regions, and businesses.
- Responsible for providing project management oversight of initiatives being undertaken in the EMEA and APJ regions in partnership with senior leadership to drive execution globally.
- Is accountable for delivering the benefits of the projects being led and for quantifying the impact to the organization for purposes of reporting to senior leadership.
- Supports Treasury projects and consulting activity around the globe.
- Responsible execution of bank guarantees in partnership with the Commercial, Legal and Real Estate teams. .
- Is the main business partner for our EMEA based staff and will be the point contact for GFS, Payroll, and AP for escalation purposes in region.
- Works with tax, legal, and audit functions on areas related to the implementation of step plans, foreign exchange, risk management, and treasury solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6+ years related experience in finance, audit, and/or accounting.
- Prior experience in overseeing cash management for a multinational finance entity
- Relevant certification preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong systematic understanding of treasury processes, as well as other finance functions.
- In-depth knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to treasury activities.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and influence skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Strong project management, problem solving, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly PowerPoint and Excel