Trader and Risk Manager @ Milliman
Amsterdam – Full-time
Milliman FRM is looking for a Trader and Risk Manager.
Milliman FRM is a global market leader in the field of risk management strategies, providing investment advisory, hedging, and consulting services on over $150 billion in global assets. Established in 1998, the FRM practice includes more than 150 professionals from around the world, with trading floors in three time zones in Chicago, Sydney, and London+Amsterdam.
- Identify and monitor market risks (including equity, rates and FX)
- Analyze portfolio risks and develop trading strategies using advanced models and tools
- Communicate risk profile to clients, fellow traders, and analysts
- Monitor positions and execute risk rebalancing transactions
- Review model valuations of securities and derivative products and related Greeks
- Evaluate financial and performance attribution reports
- Daily trade blotter management and validation
- Maintain broker relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or another quantitative field is required
- 3-5 years of experience trading derivatives and/or in equity, fixed income or foreign exchange markets. Derivatives experience is preferable.
- Experience with electronic trading tools including risk and order management systems, Bloomberg, and other trading related software
- Ability to understand the broader investment objectives behind trade orders and to consult proactively with portfolio managers and investment analysts to advise them on the best ways to leverage trading capabilities to achieve client objectives
- Strong analytical and information technology skills, including algorithmic trading proficiency, are desirable
- Strong written and verbal skills including the ability to communicate ideas and recommendations in English.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Maturity, good judgment, and a professional demeanor