Team Leader – Global Cash Management @ Diebold Nixdorf
Delft – Full-time
As a Team Lead for Global Cash Management you will be reporting directly to the Head of Global Cash Management and will be working close with customers, suppliers and partners (banks, transporters, cash centers) at different organizational levels, both directly with the customer and through local intermediaries.
We in Diebold Nixdorf are a team of thinkers, challengers, dreamers, doers and trend spotters. We’re passionate about helping our customers solve current challenges—and anticipating future ones.
We are strengthening our organization and are currently looking for a Team Leader to manage and cooperate the Global Cash Management Center in accordance with applicable guidelines and procedures on the basis of assigned powers and responsibilities so that the contractual obligations with various customers with regard to cash management are met.
- Organize and arrange the work within the assigned Cash Agents’ team so that the continuity of the occupation is guaranteed.
- Monitoring progress, be the point of contact in case of problems (malfunction or stagnation), initiating corrective measures if necessary.
- Supervising compliance with the (administrative) procedures as well as the quality of work performed.
- Continuously send the assigned team to contractual obligations and long-term objectives (efficiency and productivity) agreed with various customers.
- Solving daily escalations. Analyzing and handling complaints from customers, worthy carriers and / or internal departments.
- Introducing new techniques, products, tools and / or processes (with internal organization and external stakeholders).
- Arranging the new projects and / or customers in the automated system (coordination with and explanation to external stakeholders and internal organization and preparation of associated procedures (within the applicable ISO standards), whereby standard procedures are included as much as possible.
- Attend progress and coordination discussions (both with internal and external parties) and act as a point of contact with regard to GCMC activities and associated data management for the designated geographical region.
- Reporting SLA / KPIs including explanatory notes in accordance with applicable guidelines and procedures.
- Realizing contractual obligations with different customers in allocated geographic region with regard to cash management.
- Supervising budget, progress, results, deviations and causes of deviation in relation to set objectives.
- Following and maintaining procedures, business rules and safety, quality, environmental and regulations insofar as it applies to the position.
Background and Skillset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance, or related field preferred.
- Proven capacity to establish and maintain effective external relations (customers, suppliers, partners) in the context of (advising on) arranging new contracts, discussing complaints, conducting consultations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a team leader within an analytical, (financial) administrative or planning environment.
- C-level knowledge of the German language in speech and writing (Native is preferred).
- Knowledge of English in speech and writing.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Experience with drafting, improving and managing operational processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Working at HBO level in a Commercial administrative direction.
- No 9 to 5 mentality