Senior Treasury Project Analyst @ Activision Blizzard
Amsterdam – Full-time
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for various key Treasury projects requiring partnership with internal and external stakeholders, providing expertise to business units, and supporting overall Treasury operations ensuring compliance with policy and regulation.
The Senior Treasury Project Analyst will play a key role supporting the treasury department with global Treasury activities. The treasury department manages the Company’s cash and investments and financial risk exposures through a worldwide network of financial institutions. The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for various key Treasury projects requiring partnership with internal and external stakeholders, providing expertise to business units, and supporting overall Treasury operations ensuring compliance with policy and regulation. The Treasury Analyst will have extensive interaction with internal stakeholders (tax, legal, accounting) and external partners (including relationship banks) across a variety of treasury activities. The Treasury Analyst will continually seek to build efficiencies and improve system utilization, procedures, and management reporting to help build a world class treasury infrastructure to support the Company’s growth.
- Leads and supports Treasury process and infrastructure projects in various areas such as Banking Structure, Payments Optimization, Business Continuity, and FX Hedging.
- Supports the coordination and execution of dividend, repatriation, and capitalization, and intercompany transactions.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for regional business teams for Treasury related activity and provide guidance and expertise to business teams.
- Represents Treasury and partners closely with Tax, Accounting, and IT teams on cross-functional projects.
- Supports overall Treasury operations activities
- Strong organization, communication, and time-management skills
- Strong experience with Excel, Word, Outlook and other Office applications
- Experience with treasury management system a plus
- Experience with Oracle is a plus
- Experience working at a bank/financial institution or in a corporate treasury department at a multinational company with extensive international investment/banking infrastructure is a plus
- Experience in Treasury operations
- Basic accounting knowledge is a plus
Located in Amstelveen’s modern city center where living and working are combined harmoniously. “Stadshart Amstelveen”, a fashionable shopping area with a variety of shops and extensive choice of eateries, is within a few minutes’ walking distance. The office houses a host of different divisions within Activision|Blizzard including; Sales, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Tax & VAT. Amstelveen is easy accessible by car and public transport. Our Amstelveen facility offers all employees free fruits and drinks and a games room.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies To Work For®” for four consecutive years and have earned a spot on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists. Our 10,000+ global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across entertainment, media, and technology.