Senior Solution Integrity Analyst: Cash Management @ Cargill
Amsterdam – Full-time
The Senior Solution Integrity Analyst – Cash Management is a member of the Finance Portfolio applications team.
The Position’s Area Of Expertise Aligns With The Finance Function’s Cash Management Capabilities
This position is focused on Cash Management and supporting the operations and transformation programs of the Finance function and their internal customers.
- Cash Position
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Bank Account Management
- In-House Banking
The Senior Solution Integrity Analyst will be expected to have a breadth of process and solution knowledge across multiple of the above capabilities. While the solution is largely SAP, this position is expected to understand the relationship to other applications in their areas of expertise and be up to speed on what is going on in the market.
This position will work closely with enterprise process leads, the Cash Management Solution Manager, the Cash Management Global Process Manager, Treasury Solution Integrity Analysts, Architects, and other Global IT teams in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, to design and deliver solutions that meet the needs of the organization. This position is to be the Subject Matter Expert, maintaining and ensuring deep knowledge and solutioning expertise in the Cash Management space. This position must thoroughly understand the requirements to which their design outcomes must meet and are fully aware of the attributes, characteristics, function, dependencies and business results expected end to end of their field. This role is expected to contribute and provide input for prioritization to product/solution backlog for continuous improvement and enhancements.
This position is accountable for their assigned process areas in alignment with the Global IT governance model and processes and must understand the integration impacts with other process areas, technologies and partners. This position will also help to determine the feasibility and business case for new features, enhancements and extensions. This role will help develop the strategy roadmap for the functional area and collaborate closely with regional business analysts, architects and solution managers to drive future plans and provide support or complex problem solving where additional expertise is required across regions within the capability or shared dependencies.
Based on the scale and complexity of the process and sub process areas, the position will require deep consulting / negotiating, presentation and peering skills across senior function leaders within and across functional domain areas. The position will also provide informal team leadership to other functional analysts and project team members in support of the Solution Manager. This role may also be assigned additional project leadership roles as is necessary to support the Cash Management Portfolio.
The Senior Solution Integrity Analyst position encompasses the following functional and global product or technology areas:
- SAP (S/4 & ECC 6.0), Blackline, Serrala, Accuity, Wall Street Suites
Responsible for supporting the following Process and Sub-Process Capabilities including:
- Cash Management
- Cash Position
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Bank Account Management
- In House Banking
70% – Functional Solution Management
- Knowledgeable in multiple areas of functional specialization. Knows the “why” behind processes and decisions related to the solution or application end to end.
- Solutions tightly with function process/domain leads and architects on how to meet desired business outcomes with focus on user experience while balancing cost, speed and complexity
- Responsible for maintaining and validating solution integrity within their functional areas through the course of the project including controlling scope, maintaining solutions for change tracking / traceability and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases
- Provide end to end functional planning across specific expertise area in global delivery; may lead solutioning across Vendor Partners, Peers, Architects & Regional business analysts based on scope of work and localization requirements:
- Lead analysis and decomposition of complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Contribute application expertise in requirements gathering
- Lead functional specifications and prepare wireframes /flowcharts
- Supports test plan development and execution, sign – off requirements and ‘how’ implemented were met
- Provides key service introduction and hypercare support to steady state
- Facilitate change and configuration management
- Supports creation and maintenance of user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
- Ensures processes adhere to proper security and business process controls; documents business process control points in collaboration with Cash Management PI team
- Investigate complex business and system issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions. Monitors key processes in application and user performance, discovers variances and proposes necessary actions
- Contribute to backlog and continuous improvement opportunities by advocating for value based needs tied to the PDT strategy of the functional area
- Support audits and compliance change activities and drives go to green plans
- Provides support to Solution Manager to confirm commitments across Solution integrity Analysts and vendor analysts to manager overall issues / risks across a program
- Owner of roll-up functional portfolio area status and reporting across analyst teams to Solution Owner and/or Solution Manager
- Ensures quality and completeness of (RYG) status, headlines, actions and decisions needed
- Designated functional lead with Partner Functional Led to coordinate across functional design meetings, reviews and dependencies
20% – Consulting & Partnering
- Develop and maintain long term business domain knowledge in multiple areas of functional expertise
- Prepare status and deliverables with focus on quality to function and key audiences. Consulting Approach.
- Partner across global virtual teams across Functional Analysts, Business Analysts, Value Enablers, Technical teams, other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure teams and vendors to ensure alignment with projects, programs and strategies and standards. Both in portfolio and out of portfolio.
- Understands market competition/trends & consults with business to develop new product ideas/concepts
- Contributor to Architecture Review Board for proposed solutions
- Stays current on latest design trends and discussions – key speakers in internal and external outreach discussions/events
- Facilitates community or proactive for portfolio area across other portfolio functional analysts, regional business analysts and domain process leads
10% – Other Project Responsibilities (May include some or all of the following)
- Manage Workload and Priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones
- Prepare and/or perform quality reviews of high and detailed level estimations of effort in order to achieve a preferred solution
- Manage Knowledge to portfolio SharePoint to ensure integrity of design, changes and training deliverables across stakeholders
- Provides additional support to Solution Manager to drive out needs/requirements for staffing requirements/forecasts across teams and vendors. Vet skills/expertise of project resources (right skills, fit timing) to ensure high performance delivery
- Perform project leadership role as assigned by Solution Manager and Program Manager
No relocation will be provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, MIS, computer science or equivalent work experience
- 7 years relevant business or IT experience in solution or service delivery positions
- 5 years SAP functional and technical experience in one or more of the following:
- Treasury: IHC, CM, EBS, TRM
- Ability to translate business process requirements into process, data and technology solutions
- Demonstrated experience in delivering significant large multiyear projects, capturing planned benefits and delivering on-time and on-budget
- Proven and demonstrated conflict management, influencing, negotiation and consulting skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into process, data and technological models and specifications in an efficient way for a highly complex and critical application
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a service environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization, including the ability to communicate technical and business information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capability
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Master’s Degree (MBA)
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- SAP Functional and technical experience in one or more of the following:
- Finance: FI, CO, FSCM, AP/AR
- Demonstrated large delivery transformations
- Experience with delivery methods in partner constructs
- Understanding of data analysis, visualization and communication
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA Finance