(Senior) Manager Credit Risk @ Deloitte Nederland
Amsterdam – Full-time
As (Sr.) Manager Credit Risk within the Financial Risk – Market, Credit & Actuarial Risk team you enjoy solving complex business and modelling problems using mathematics, statistics and data science. Building models challenges you and you are capable of explaining the choices made during the modelling phase, as well as the outcomes to clients.
Your position as (Sr.) Manager Credit Risk
You will offer technical expertise during projects and carry out complex assignments in multidisciplinary teams. You will manage project teams and will often be the primary contact person for our clients. Besides managing project teams, you will play a major role in preparing proposals and developing new propositions as well. Your commercial and analytical skills and professional network will contribute to our team’s growth.
- At least five years of relevant work experience in modelling, validation, (credit) risk management, financial markets or ALM;
- Ambition to further develop your network in the finance and risk domain at financial institutions;
- A team player who gets energised by working with professionals in his/her own field of expertise, but also by collaborating with other Deloitte functions;
- A Master’s degree in: Econometrics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or a science Master;
- Commercially skilled and capable of advising clients based on your technical expertise;
- Experience with project-based working and managing multidisciplinary project teams;
- Capable of realising changes within organisations by communicating clearly;
- Capable of developing innovative propositions;
- Ambitious, independent, energetic and able to perform under pressure; and
- Proficient in English, both verbally and in writing.
Additional desirable qualities include:
- Experience with consultancy;
- Proficient in Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
A fast-changing global environment demands organizations to be both financially stable and have sufficient liquidity.
Do you want to manage financial risk to power performance? Are you looking for a dynamic job where you can help organizations across the full lifecycle of financial transactions? A job where you are assigned your own responsibilities in advising our clients from day one?
Then Financial Risk is your place to be! At Financial Risk, a service line within Deloitte Risk Advisory, our goal is to become the undisputed advisor within the financial services industry. Different teams focus on:
- Market, Credit & Actuarial Risk;
- Capital Management, Liquidity & Treasury Risk; and
- Accounting & Financial Reporting Risk.
It is a place where you are part of a group of young, ambitious, smart and sociable colleagues, and where you can grow to become an experienced and specialized consultant.
Market, Credit & Actuarial Risk
The Market, Credit & Actuarial Risk team focusses on model development and validation, using quantitative methods and techniques to solve various challenges at our clients. This includes using modelling techniques from quantitative finance, statistics and applied mathematics. In addition, we also take the impact of legislation and regulations into account.
Our team developed and validated multiple credit risk models (such as capital models, impairment models, forecasting and stress testing models), based on internal frameworks, market insights and related regulation such as Basel, CRR & CRD(I)V and IFRS9.