Manager Treasury Operations @ ASML
Veldhoven – Full-time
Within ASML’s Corporate Treasury department, the responsibilities of the Treasury Operations team are to organize worldwide execution of cash & investment management and financial risk management in active partnership with a fast growing business. The Manager Treasury Operations is a key player in our ambitious journey to become a world-class corporate treasury team.
The role of the Manager Treasury Operations is to manage the day to day treasury operations with a focus on continuous improvement of efficiency, effectiveness and value-add. He or she brings strong process and IT application experience to realize straight through processing and focus on treasury value add, acting as back-up and sparring partner for the Senior Manager Treasury Operations.
You will manage and report on all processes and activities in relation to ASML’s world-wide treasury operations, such as:
- Cash & investments
- Foreign exchange and Interest rate risks
- Customer credit risks and mitigating actions (letters of credit, guarantees)
- Intra-group financing structures
- Financial market developments and regulations
- Bank fees and bank relationship management
- Treasury policies, structures and processes
- Treasury systems (IT2 and SAP) and relevant interfaces
- Treasury accounting and reporting (20-F & IFRS)
- University education, preferably followed by specific treasury courses
- Good knowledge of corporate treasury and related financial accounting
- Good knowledge of relevant legal, IT, accounting and taxation aspects
At least 5-7 year relevant corporate treasury experience in a global corporate setting
- Hands-on mentality with good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills (fluent in English)
- End-to-end process oriented with strong drive to continuously improve the function and achieve results
- Strong affinity with relevant IT and Business Intelligence solutions (Treasury management systems)
- Understanding of treasury related accounting standards (US-GAAP / IFRS)
- Multidisciplinary and multicultural understanding, eager to learn and grow
- Dares to step out of the function, link to the underlying business and build relationships with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Independent team player with a strong intrinsic motivation to make a difference for ASML
Context of the position
The Manager Treasury Operations reports to the Senior Manager Treasury Operations who leads the treasury operations team (currently 5 people + 1 intern).
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We continuously challenge the status quo and expect you to do the same. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities with a strong focus on job rotation within and outside the wider Finance organization, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a successful company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.