Junior Treasurer @ Würth Group
Den Bosch – Full-time
To strengthen our treasury unit in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands) we are looking to hire a Junior Treasurer 100%
In a family-owned Group consisting of 400 companies in 80 countries and with sales well exceeding
EUR 13 billion, our Treasury department is the personal point of contact for its executive personnel in a
wide range of financial matters. The Treasury department ensures the Group’s financing via the capital
market, provides the Group companies with loans and manages their foreign currency risks. It is responsible for handling the Group’s liquidity in terms of both its concentration and professional investment.
On top of that, we monitor the compliance with the financial risk strategy of the Würth Group and are
therefore an important contact point for its executive committee.
We are a young team of nine treasurers with a wide range of training and experience. To support our
team, we are looking to hire a young professional with passion for the financial markets and who enjoys
cultivating personal contacts with our customers, the Group companies.
• Assist in financial matters such as hedging FX and commodity risks, financing local entities,
and managing guarantees and regulatory matters
• Supervise the compliance of the local entities with the Group’s financial policy
• Take responsibility in administrative tasks
• Support setting up and advancing the system infrastructure (Bloomberg, SAP, 360T, FX All,
Ambit Focus ALM)
• Degree in Finance or similar (university/university of applied sciences)
• First work experience in a relevant position
• High customer orientation and the will to go the extra mile
• Efficient and flexible job execution
• Fluent in German and English
• Some initial experience in how to use financial tools such as Bloomberg and 360T
• Flexibility for regular work assignments at the Rorschach branch in Switzerland
Are you a doer and do you appreciate to face new challenges in a constantly changing environment?
Are you looking for a setting which is characterized by openness and collegiality?
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents to the following address: