Head of Risk & Cash management @ Arlanxeo
Maastricht – Full-time
For the ARLANXEO Holding, we are looking for a Head of Risk & Cash management.
- Responsible for financial Risk- and Cash management of ARLANXEO group worldwide
- Lead a small team of treasury front office specialists at the ARLANXEO headquarter
- Ensure existing processes and activities fit to the operational needs
- Helping to shape up existing organization, systems and roles
- Manage relationship to banks
- Support the Head of Treasury in handling of credit facilities for ARLANXEO on group level
- Support and guide ARLANXEO group companies in financial risk management activities
- Leveraging the Treasury organization in representation of Subsidiary Finance tasks
- Work collaboratively with business units, group functions and affiliate finance teams within ARLANXEO
- Build up an organization which is highly compliant in processes, guidelines, systems and responsibilities when it comes to fraud prevention and state of the art internal controls
- Master degree in finance or business administration
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in the treasury department of a multinational company
- Expert knowledge in financial risk management for multinational corporations
- Practical know-how in foreign exchange and money market trading
- Experience in leading a small team of experts
- Capability to work in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary global business environment
- Collaborative and communicative personality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluency in English; German knowledge of advantage
e offer an exciting, challenging position with highly international work in a dynamic environment. This is a unique chance to be part of ARLANXEO and will suit individuals who seek to thrive in a challenging, opportunistic and high-energy environment.
Want to join our team? Please send your application & resume to click apply. Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask them! You can use the same address to contact us.