FX & Cash Manager @ Cefetra
Rotterdam – Full-time
The most important tasks of the department are managing the central FX position, cash management and funding. The team of 2,0 fte in Rotterdam is looking for a new, fulltime colleague.
The Treasury department
Given the international character of the industry and the high commodity- and financial volumes of BAST, the Treasury department has a broad range of responsibilities and activities. BAST Treasury closely cooperates with banks, subsidiaries across Europe and BayWa Treasury in Munich.
The main responsibility of the FX & Cash Manager will be FX management.
· Hedge substantial currency exposures for several BAST entities
· Hedge the central BAST currency position, within the position limits and under supervision of the Head of Treasury, by executing spot-, forward- and swap transactions with banks
· Closely monitor financial markets developments and pro-actively inform stakeholders
· Monitor financial markets regulation (e.g. EMIR) and create reports for several stakeholders
Given the relatively small size of the team, it is important that team members can support and replace each other. Therefore, next to FX, the new colleague will focus on cash management.
· Preparing the daily cash position
· Cash flow forecasts
· Managing & optimizing the bank account structure
· Internal and external interest rate calculations & settlements (on loans, cash pools etc.)
· Contact banks about various banking services
Next to these core tasks, the FX & Cash Manager will be introduced in other team responsibilities like funding (working capital facilities from banks, liquidity planning, intercompany loans etc.), trade finance (letters of credit, documentary collections, guarantees etc.) and specific treasury projects.
· Finance / analytical skills
· Result driven
· Communications skills, both in Dutch and English
· Stress resistant
· Team player
· No nonsense / hands-on mentality
· Entrepreneurial attitude (self starter, looking for answers, motivated to generate ideas and develop new skills etc.)
Education & Experience
· At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics or similar studies.
· At least 8 years relevant working experience out of which 5 years in an international corporate treasury
· FX trading experience
· Knowledge of cash management structures, -instruments and -procedures
· The possibility to work in a growing international trade company
· A dynamic work environment with short lines and a strong focus on your development
· A fulltime position
· Excellent working conditions (primary & secondary)
· The chance to develop into a broad Treasury professional
· Great career opportunities
For more information about this position please contact Eric Steenhouwer, Head of Treasury BAST.
You can send your letter, written in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org
View job description | apply online