Finance & Treasury Analyst @ Vale
Amsterdam – Full-time
This role is responsible to execute Treasury and Finance Functions for our Holding company, liaising with its subsidiaries and the parent company, ensuring the proper execution of Vale’s Global Finance Strategy and Internal Governance Policies.
Vale is a world leader in the mining sector. Headquartered in Brazil, we operate in over 30 countries and employ over 195,000 people (including employees and long-term contractors). Vale is now setting up a new office in the Netherlands. For this office we are looking for a number of candidates; one of the roles we are looking for is a Treasury & Finance Analyst.
- Execute all treasury and finance activities, absorbing the increase of activities due to the legal entities reorganization as well as some of the activities currently performed in other countries
- Support the definition of financial strategies
- Design of financial aspects of MOU, PDD, option agreements, shareholder agreements
- Execution and management of the Holding’s intercompany loan agreements
- Support the debt/equity structure, banking strategy and cash management activities
- Execution of account receivables and account payables activities
- Execute the cash investments, FX transactions, issuance of bank guarantees of the Holding
- Manage both capital contribution and funding process and related back-office activities
- Ensure compliance with local financial requirements connected to local finance authorities
What we seek:
- Solid experience in finance
- Deep knowledge of Finance processes related to capital contribution and finance execution
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficiency in English; Dutch or Portuguese is a plus
- Experience in a matrix international company
- Attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office
Kindly include your CV in English when applying for the job.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.