Debt Advisory Consultant & Manager @ Treasurer Search
Rotterdam – Full-time
Challenging positions for candidates with up to 10 years experience in managing complex funding transactions, €60K-€100K, The Netherlands, debt advirory, structured and leveraged finance.
We are working with and for various consultancy firms who independently manage complex funding transactions. They asked us to scan the market for candidates that can manage processes from A to Z. Main tasks are client interfacing & deal origination, structuring of complex funding solutions and manage funding sourcing.
Candidates for these positions combine the following must-haves:
- Completed a university degree;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Curious and inquisitive consultancy mindset;
- Proven client relationship management track record.
- Most likely, the ideal candidate works in a banking or consultancy environment and worked on deals with PE, in real estate and/or with complex structured finance solutions.
Our clients are well known consultancy firms with well-educated and driven employees. They have strong client networks and marketing support. Human capital for them is essential and they act upon this knowledge: development and support of employees is done thoroughly.
Remuneration and Process
The annual base salary bandwith for the consultant and manager positions varies from €60K to €100K. Fringe benefits are excellent.
Pieter de Kiewit
T: (020) 6586 118
M: (06) 1111 9783