Corporate Finance – Renewable Energy Markets @ STX Group
Amsterdam – Full-time
We’re looking for a pro-active, analytical, commercially minded and ambitious deal-closer who loves to work – and play – hard to join our Corporate Finance team at STX Group’s headquarters in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is not only fluent in English & Dutch, but who is also very excited about the idea of originating his/her own transactions and bringing them to a successful end.
You will be responsible for
- Building (your own) track record in the European (renewable) Energy market;
- Following developments in this sector and identify new opportunities;
- Originating your own transactions and bringing them to a successful end;
- Perform the role as an arranger and take responsibility for the different tasks at hand, both individual as well as in a team;
- Being proactive and idea generating, adding value to your customers and colleagues;
- Closing transactions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within corporate finance or a financially related sales job;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Fluent in English & Dutch;
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude;
- Ready to travel and to visit / entertain customers;
- Eager to learn and work hard;
- Living in the Amsterdam area.
Compensation & benefits
- Fringe benefits, e.g. pension scheme contributions, monthly massages and weekly bootcamps;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Working in a fast-paced company;
- Strong focus on personal and professional development;
- Opportunities to travel.
Get in touch
Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to play a part in building our company’s future? Please submit your application for this job by clicking on the “apply” button. For further questions, please contact the Recruitment department on 0031-205357797 or at email@example.com.