Cash Manager @ Upfield
Amsterdam – Full-time
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of leading both working capital and cash management functions with experience of driving down KPI’s. Being part of a Private Equity environment where cash has the highest attention, you’ll be results focused with a strong management background and the ability to lead from the front and drive change.
Want to make an impact where it matters?
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic.
We are the largest plant-based company in the world, and we believe in doing what’s right for our people, our customers and the planet.
We’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Country Crock, Blue Band and Flora that people all over the world know and love. We’ve been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for limitless career defining opportunities.
You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact.
You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.
If you want to make an impact where it matters apply now!
#upfielders #upfielder #upfieldglobal
- Forecasts, monitors and tracks cashflow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc…)
- Prepare and consolidate cashflow reports and evaluates variances, tracks relevant business units against their cash targets.
- Works with internal stakeholders (Country Controllers, BU CFO’s etc.. ) to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cashflow over the next two years.
Working Capital Management
- Analyse and reporting various working capital KPI’s.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders (Order to cash, Procurement to pay, Local controllers, BU CFO’s and our shared service team) to optimise working capital.
- Identify opportunities for receivables and/or supplier financing.
- Identify and plan short term and future funding needs.
Skills, Experience And Qualifications
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Advanced analytical and technical skills coupled with an astute business acumen;
- Ability to communicate complex methodologies and procedures in a simple and coherent manner;
- Attention to detail;
- Initiative and ability to work on their own;
- Good commercial awareness.
Your Personal Power!
At Upfield we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
At Upfield our purpose is clear……Making people healthier and happier with great-tasting, healthy and natural plant-based products which are good for our planet!
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the FMCG business, and would like to join us apply online!