Assistant Treasury Manager @ NXP
Eindhoven – Full-time
Are you longing for an international and steep career in finance, in a large corporate organization?
Would you like to start or kick boost your career in Finance in Treasury?
Then you might be a candidate for our Assistant Treasury management job opening!
The Treasury department is responsible for managing the company’s financing position (debt and equity). Our main goal is to monitor, manage and secure the company’s financial positions in its broadest aspects.
Liquidity headroom and solvency are key aspects for a treasury department. Cash-, foreign exchange-, interest rate-, commodity risk management are important tasks in order to manage the financial risks. Treasury is linked with the external financial world (share, bond holders, banks and other lenders) and responsible for the internal funding of the NXP business.
In this role you will be managing the corporate cash management on a day to day basis.
- Control the investments of the company’s available liquid assets, ensuring low risk and maximum return by: managing and maintaining, daily cash pools and placing short term cash surplus on deposits with banks.
- Manage the cash forecasting process and provide advice in the field of cash management.
- Review cash pooling structures in light of the changes in the NXP structure and maintain bank account documentation.
- Implementing the internal financing structures by providing inter-company loans where required.
- Manage the companies intercompany netting process.
- Initiate and execute specific analysis when required by business situations and monitor currency exposure and perform hedge effectiveness tests in line with policy requirements.
- Assist the Treasury Manager in the management of the Semiconductors Group’ s short term liquidity in a prudent manner, optimizing the interest income and expense;
This position will provide the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity for career development and progression within an international group. The position of this vacancy is in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. As we wish to provide careers paths, rather than just a single job, a next step potentially might be very well located in a different location.
- Master’s in business administration; Finance and Accounting or Banking,
- Strong ambition to have an international career in Finance; affinity with treasury.
- You are in an early stage of your career, up to a working experience of 5 years.
- A team player with leadership qualities, at the same time able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external parties. Potential to grow.
- Proactive and hands-on attitude, ability to handle multiple tasks, analytical skills and strategic orientation. Computer skills Excel and SAP.
When you are as excited about this opportunity as we are, then we kindly invite you to apply. After a screening based on your profile you can be expected to have a phone interview with our Talent Acquisition Consultant followed by several business interviews.