Assistant Treasurer & Front Office – Build up situation @ Treasurer Search
Limburg – Full-time
Tasks Assistant Treasurer
The assistant treasurer is the strategic and operational right hand person of the corporate treasurer. The most prominent of the many tasks of the assistant treasurer are:
- Develop and execute a global FX and commodity risk strategy;
- Design and implement a cash management infrastructure including forecasting, cash pooling and TMS;
- Carve out, transfer and execute operational front office/cash management activities from the former mother company to the newly created HQ;
- Leader of and member in various projects;
- Liaison to various internal and external international stakeholders;
- Assist in the recruitment and training of new colleagues.
Ideal Assistant Treasurer
Relevant treasury experience in a corporate environment is a must for this position. Most likely the ideal candidate holds a master degree and worked at least 6 years. He did FX & liquidity management and managed projects. As a person he is result oriented, can communicate with various international counterparts and is willing to combine strategic and operational task. Business language is English, speaking German and/or Dutch would be an asset.
Our client is recently established, a carve out created by international shareholders. At HQ, an entrepreneurial spirit is combined with the quality of a well-established company. Our client is ambitious, expects and offers a lot.
Remuneration and Process
Indication of the maximum base salary for this position is €80K. For candidates that qualify and are interested, further information is available.
T: (020) 6586 118
M: (06) 3827 5259