Treasury Specialist @ Adyen
Amsterdam – Full-time
Adyen is looking for an ambitious self-starter who will scale our cash management and payout solution. This role falls within the Operational Finance team that is responsible for Treasury operations in Adyen. While managing liquidity in 25 currencies across different time zones, the goal of Operational Finance is to provide our customers the fastest and most efficient solution to receive their funds. For this role we are looking for someone with strong analytical and project management skills who will take end-to-end responsibility for project initiation as well as implementation.
This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement solutions to enhance our payout product and automate our cash management processes
- Work closely together with commercial and IT development teams within Adyen, as well as external partners
- Take responsibility for daily processes and automating those to be able to cope with the increasing volumes and complexity while ensuring our customers receive their funds as fast as possible, across the world, in their desired currency.
Who You Are
- Master degree in Finance or a quantitative study
- 3-4 years work experience preferably in consultancy
- A background in payments, banking or treasury is considered a bonus
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record in handling complex projects
- Hands-on mentality, willing to dive in to the details and work with IT-development to solve operational issues
- There are no set career tracks, you are able to create your own path
- You are able to structure and prioritize in a rapidly-changing environment. This industry is constantly moving and Adyen is expanding across the world
Who We Are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, eBay, H&M, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!